About the Book
This is a collection of 11 articles prepared by the Third World Network for and during the recent United Nations Climate Change Talks - the fiftieth sessions of the two subsidiary bodies under the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change, the Subsidiary Body for Implementation (SBI 50) and the Subsidiary Body for Scientific and Technological Advice (SBSTA 50) – in Bonn, Germany from 17 to 27 June 2019.
1. The Climate Talks in Bonn – What to Expect
2. Parties Outline Priorities for Climate Talks
3. Negotiations on Market and Non-market Mechanisms to Resume after Suspension
4. Parties Begin Work on ‘Unresolved Issues’ over Market/Non-market Mechanisms
5. Developing Countries Express Concerns over Arrangements for UNFCCC Meetings
6. Developed Countries Push for Changes to Adaptation Fund
7. Disagreements over Review of Achievements under the UNFCCC
8. Parties Unable to Agree on Advancing Work on Market/Non-market Approaches
9. Controversy over the IPCC’s 15°C Special Report (SR1.5)
10. Parties Agree to Further Consideration of Draft Texts on Market/Non-market Approaches
11. Developing Countries Concerned by Shift of Focus from UNFCCC to Paris Agreement
Malaysia RM8.00 RM2.00
Developing countries US$4.00 US$2.00 (air)
Others US$6.00 US$3.00 (air)
(For orders of more than 3 copies, please write in for reduced postal rate)
How to Order the Book
Visit our TWN Online Bookshop or contact Third World Network at 131 Jalan Macalister, 10400 Penang, Malaysia.
Email for further information.