INDEX: CLEARINGHOUSE FOR REVIEWING ECOTOURISM
No. 1: Campaign On Corporate Power In Tourism (COCPIT)
No. 2: Eco-tourism: A new "Green Revolution" in the Third World
No. 3: Belize:
- Enterprise at the Expense of the Environment?
- The Contradictions and Ironies of Community-based Ecotourism in Gales Point
No. 4: NGO Statement to Government Delegates at the UN
No. 5: India:
- Resolution on Ecotourism Adopted at Panchgani
- Adivasi Struggle for Self-rule
No. 6: Tourism and Biopiracy
- Amazon Region: Bio plunderers
- Companies Rush to Patent Wildlife of the Philippines
- Government and University of Zimbabwe determined to Stop Biopiracy by Swiss University
No. 7: Open letter to UNEP Regarding the IYE [May 2001]
No. 8: Alaska: Ecotourism Discovers the Last Frontier
No. 9: United States:
- Corporate Takeover and Disneyfication of Nature
- Colonizing the Imagination: Disney's Wilderness Lodge
No. 10: Brazil: Coastal Communities fighting Land Grabs
No. 11: China: Privatization of Natural and Cultural Heritage
No. 12: Mekong Region: Tourism and Indigenous Peoples
No. 13: - Evaluation of "Ecotourism" Needed
- Is Ecotourism a Greenwash?
No. 14: Malaysia: Forest of Contradictions
Sri Lanka: Foreign Funding - Will it Really Benefit Wildlife?
No. 15: - The Myth of Ecotourism
- Ecotourism Conferences Under Scrutiny
No. 16: Costa Rica: Land Management and Ecotourism - A Flawed Approach to Conservation
No. 17: Adivasis in Bangladesh Demand: Stop the "Eco-Park" on Our Land!
No. 18: International Year of Ecotourism 2002 and a Case Study from Mozambique
No. 19: - NGO-Statement: UN 'International Year of Ecotourism 2002 in a Deep Muddle - Scrap It!
- Sign-on Statement Concerning the Draft International Guidelines on Tourism Developed under the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD) and Indigenous Peoples Concerns about the International Year of Ecotourism
No. 20: Statement of Indigenous Peoples Interfaith Dialogue on Globalization and Tourism, Chiang Rai, Thailand, January 14-18, 2002
No. 21: Antarctica Threatened by 'Mass Ecotourism'
No. 22: IYE Likely to Speed Up Industrial Ecotourism