ABOUT THE BOOK
shortly after the
The post-Bali talks should also aim at assisting developing countries to advance towards the goal of economic and social development along new, climate-friendly pathways. A fair and sustainable relation between developing and developed countries must be the bedrock of a successful set of decisions.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
KHOR is the Director of the
Future of the Convention and
3. The Post-Bali Process: Negotiation or Dialogue?
4. Commitments of Developed Countries
5. The Role of Developing Countries
6. Prioritization and Sequencing: Importance of Implementation of Existing Commitments
7. Attempts at Linkage Between Climate and Other Issues
8. The Scope of the AWG’s Work and Process
9. The Link Between Global Goals and Emission Reductions of Developed and Developing Countries
12. Capacity-Building and Technical Assistance
13. A Development Agenda for Climate: Development Coherence and Pathways
14. The Process
2: Report on the
Annex 3: Annex of Co-Facilitators’ Draft Decision Listing Issues for the Work Programme
Annex 4: Table and Graphs on Scenarios of Emission Reductions
How to Order the Book or Contact Third World Network at 131 Jalan Macalister, 10400 Penang,
Malaysia. Tel: 04-2266159 Fax: 604-2264505 Email us for further information
How to Order the Book
Contact Third World Network at 131 Jalan Macalister, 10400 Penang, Malaysia.
Email us for further information